We recently wrote about the free Salonite system which they call the world’s first cloud hosted salon management system, so we decided to now include another Salon and Spa software called Kitomba, especially for stylists, hairdressers and their clients.
… has been playing on the fringes of the UK market for a couple of years now, dazzling its customers with a fresh approach to delivering great software.
Kitomba CEO, Tom Murphy sums it up best : “Our sole purpose for being is to make our customers successful, and the more successful, the better”.
This is a stance that is resonating strongly throughout the UK hair industry. Steve Winder from Secrets Salon Group, an early Kitomba convert, believes in the quality of the product as much as their approach; “At last, was my first thought when I came across Kitomba. The reports are some of the best I have seen; clear, concise and useful. I was so impressed, I’ve changed over to Kitomba in all my salons.”
What is Kitomba
Kitomba offers both the reliability of in-salon software with the flexibility of a cloud-based service via ‘Kitomba One’.
- Kitomba One Appointment Book – This lets you, your hairdressers or stylists track and manage appointments while you are on the move. Use it on your smartphone, tablet or laptop while on the move.
- Kitomba One Benchmark – This compares your business with other salons and spas in your industrry and region.
- Kitomba One Online Booking – Lets your clients book with you when they want. Half of all online bookings are made when the salon is closed.
- Kitomba One Reports – These give you the confidence to make good business decisions quickly. Track activity and see trends right down to your individual team members and give your accountant and business coach access for maximum insight.
- Kitomba One Client Record – Here you can view edit and update your client records easily from wherever you are, wheneven you choose. It’s secure and flexible to ensure your client database is always under your control.
Not only does Kitomba offer this software but there are also more extras that include…
- Free and unlimited 24/7 telephone support
- Free automatic back-ups to Kitomba’s secure servers
- Cloud-based services
- A system that runs on a Mac or PC, with or without Internet access
Another fabulous system, again in the cloud, which is superb. If you’re interested in finding out more about the Kitomba salon and spa software for your business visit their website: www.kitomba.co.uk or call Jasmine Dickenson: 07792 763 915 or 0800 065 61 22 They even offer a free demo.